10% LP Stimulus Plan

I think this is a great way to appreciate the community

3 Likes

well thought out and for me it’s encouraging that the community are so thoroughly engaged & respected …consulted during the process of designing the algorithm :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

One of our main goals is to have one of the strongest DAOs and communities out there. I’ve been so impressed with the level of contributions and really grateful for the people who are here.

6 Likes

Bulish MET
LIQUID pooll 1 SOLANA :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Seems very fair and generous. Would just caution about making it too complex by trying to include all edge case scenario’s that people come up with. Each additional variable added causes a log increase in terms of difficulty calculating rewards.

6 Likes

Don’t think this is a good idea. Many of the pools are created between communities between their tokens. Limiting to majors would be a serious L.

3 Likes

hi Ben, the docs say that dynamics vault will not get points. is it only for the $jup vault or is this all across the board? i have put some USDC into a vault a few weeks back–does this mean it has not been accumulating any points nor will it get any point going forward?

3 Likes

Vaults do not count for points. They do not provide liquidity and the goal of the LP Stimulus Plan is to drive liquidity on Solana.

Points have not started yet.

3 Likes

i think the point system is good inscrease the point for using DLMM

3 Likes

Sounds good, looking forward to everything the future holds for Meteora :heart_hands:

4 Likes

Great proposal.I will be in it.

4 Likes

How is gaming the system going to be detected?

I pair JUP with my own token that is not yet on Jupiter’s strict list, however the volume my token receives is much lower than some of the eyebrow-raising pairs having more than 3x their volume than TVL.

I would like to continue LPing with my token and JUP in a dynamic pool, but be eligible for the rewards.

How can we ensure, if the system is gamed by some individuals, that we do not get excluded, without having to LP to the USDC pools etc?

3 Likes

Muito bom obrigado pela oportunidade

1 Like

We will run an analysis of on-chain data.

I think we’ve seen with past systems, whenever you publish rules on how a system works, people just figure out a way to game it. Then you are stuck going back on your rules to have a fair system or continue with a distribution that is not good for the long term health of the protocol.

I can only promise we will work hard to try for as fair a distribution as possible.

4 Likes

Totally agree with this.

That’s why I’m a big proponent of leaving a lot of decision to “later”, and so be it if some people “would have done it differently if they knew it would have been done this way”.

Regardless of how it’s decided, some people will win, and some people will lose. If the protocol wins, everyone wins.

This is also why points are somewhat superior to token, as their uncertainty make it so that the decision to LP is more likely to be a rational one (profit seeking). The points are the cherry on top that encourage you to do it, and to do it on Meteora. Very often we see LM being the sole reason people provide liquidity, which benefits no one except the stats.

6 Likes

Excellent :+1: work being done :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Nice stuff meteora dont play games :partying_face:

3 Likes

Hi i am a new LP(since 2 days)am i also eligible? Is point tracking live?Whre can i see my points?

3 Likes

Points tracking is live. We don’t have a UI up yet.

4 Likes

I’d recommend focusing on user data ( weight ratio; legacy/new user, number of interactions, volume, participation, cross-reference to relevant pools, etc… ), and then proceeding with building the stimulus plan. The main crux would be the qualitative metrics, basically “what is value”.

3 Likes